We Deliver for You
We know you're anxious to get your new furniture from Gustafson's home and available to enjoy. That's why we offer two options for making that process as smooth and convenient as possible.
Customer Pick Up
If you prefer, you can pick up your merchandise at our store for free. It will be as we received it from the manufacturer – either assembled or unassembled. We'll be happy to load it in your vehicle at your discretion, and can supply plastic banding. You should bring blankets or other materials to protect the merchandise on the drive home.
If you want your furniture assembled by our trained employees, there's a $20 fee. Please call 24 hours in advance of your pick up so we can ensure your purchase is assembled when you arrive.
*Free Pick Up Today: We offer same day pick up on items that are in stock only.
Please note that Gustafson's is not responsible for damage to the item or personal property if your vehicle isn't suitable. We're also not responsible for any damage once the item is loaded and you've taken possession.
Courteous, Professional Delivery
If you'd rather have your merchandise delivered, members of our professional team are trained to ensure the great shopping experience you enjoyed in our store continues with your delivery. We offer four delivery options depending on your location and the delivery window:
- Local Delivery (up to 30 miles): The $129 fee includes assembly/setup and mattress removal. It does not include furniture removal.
- Out-of-town Delivery (30-90 miles): The $179 fee includes assembly/setup and mattress removal. It does not include furniture removal. Add $5 per mile after 90 miles.
- Same-day Local Delivery (up to 30 miles): This service is available for in-stock items purchased before 2 p.m., and is subject to availability. The $200 fee includes assembly/setup and mattress removal. It does not include furniture removal.
- Same-day Out-of-town Delivery (30-90 miles): This service is available for in-stock items purchased before 2 p.m., and is subject to availability. The $290 fee includes assembly/setup and mattress removal. It does not include furniture removal. Add $5 per mile after 90 miles.
Extra Delivery Services
We also offer optional delivery services:
- Morning or Afternoon Delivery: For a $50 fee you can specify morning or afternoon delivery, although only at the discretion of the Delivery Dispatch Captain. We regret that because delivery times are generated by dispatching software that determines optimal routes, we cannot grant requests for deliveries at exact times.
- Furniture Removal: For a $30 fee we'll remove your old furniture at the same time we deliver your new items.
- Canceling or Rescheduling: For a $50 fee you can cancel or reschedule your delivery ifyou do so at least 48 hours before your delivery window. After that, if you or your representative can't be present during your scheduled delivery time, you'll forfeit the delivery fee. You also must pay an additional delivery fee for your new scheduled time.
How Delivery Works
Once Gustafson's receives your merchandise from the manufacturer and inspects it for damage, we'll deliver it to you as quickly and safely as possible.
The night before the delivery, we'll call you between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays) and give you a delivery window of two hours between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. You or your adult representative must be present for the delivery.
Moving Existing Furniture
Gustafson's delivery personnel will move one piece of existing furniture for each piece of furnituredelivered. This is simply to get the old furniture out of the way. They are not responsible for moving furniture throughout your home or out to the curb.
The Delivery Driver has discretion to move additional pieces of existing furniture. If he agrees to do so, you must sign the Existing Furniture Moving Waiver. It relieves the driver and Gustafson's Furniture and Mattress from any claim or responsibility for damage to the existing furniture, homee or personal property.
If a Delivery Driver believes a situation is too dangerous or that a move could incur damage to the item, personal property, or home, he has the right and responsibility to refuse to deliver.
The Driver has the discretion to attempt the delivery despite the risks. If he does so, you must sign aRisky Moving Waiver that relieves the driver and Gustafson's Furniture and Mattress from any claim or responsibility for damage to the existing furniture, home, or personal property.
Damage Upon Delivery
If the item is damaged during delivery, the delivery person will take photos and report back to management. In this case, you should not sign the form Items Received in Good Condition. The item will remain at your home, and the delivery personnel will leave to continue their route.
Gustafson's will create a Service Order to address the damage. Gustafson's Furniture retains the option to fix the item to factory specifications. Most work can be done in one visit once we receive the replacement part from the manufacturer. Replacing items is at the discretion of senior level Gustafson's management.
Damage After Delivery
If you notice damage to the item or your home after the delivery, you're responsible for taking photos that clearly show the damage and providing them to Gustafson's Furniture. Senior level Gustafson's management will consider the issue on a case-by-case basis.